Your online business communication experts
Confession: we're not really doctors. We do, however, have decades of experience in web marketing and a methodology that ensures you get the most out of your website with:
- A strong focus on communication strategy
- Clear links to your business and its goals
Thomas Müllertz, Online strategy professional and managing director
Thomas offers you a sharp strategic mind and 15+ years experience with both online and offline marketing.
- Product Marketing Director at Microsoft
- Responsible for Navision Software a/s' corporate website and 25 country websites
- Responsible for Microsoft's ERP site www.microsoft.com/dynamics
- Responsible for the business site www.microsoft.com/business
MBA with a concentration in marketing and a Bachelor's degree in international trade and finance from Louisiana State University.
Oren Shafir, Online copywriter and creative director
Since the 1990s, Oren has been developing marketing communications with a particular interest in the fascinating possibilities of new, interactive and social media.
- Partner at Word2Voice writing copy for companies including Beltone, Lego, Resound, Tetra Pak, T-Systems and Volvo
- Web editor for Microsoft
- Managed and edited the Microsoft business e-newsletter
- Senior copywriter for Navision a/s
- Published journalist, author and playwright
MA in English and BA in English, Writing option
Cori Natascha Johansen, Marketing and project manager
Cori brings 25 years of b-t-b and b-t-c experiences within marketing, visual identity, branding, graphic design, project management and internal communication.